The RNMHA would like to remind everyone of the following rules
- Absolutely no cells phones, cameras, iPods (or any other photographic or recording equipment) allowed in any minor hockey dressing room, at all time, no exceptions.
- Fighting and this type of behavior will not be tolerated, and will be an immediate ground for expulsion.
- Players are asked to remain in their dressing room until the zamboni is off the ice (with it’s door closed) and until the coach gives his ok.
- Player’s bench is off limit to parents and other spectators during practices and games. This area is reserved for Coaches, Players, and other RNMHA volunteers only.
- Two people at all times, with speak out are to be with the kids in all Minor hockey dressing rooms.
- Any problems will be immediately reported to the RNMHA and will be dealt with on a case by case basis.